Daisy Miller (penguin 60s)

by Henry James | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 12/26/2017
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, December 26, 2017
This is not an ordinary book: it's a BookCrossing book! BookCrossing books are world travelers - they like to have adventures and make new friends...and every once in a while they even write home to say what they've been doing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I love the format of these little Penguin 60s, but I'm fairly certain I won't get around to reading this one any time soon. I guess I'll send it off to see the world instead.

Other Penguin 60s titles on my BC shelf:

To Build a Fire by Jack London
The Wife of Bath by Geoffrey Chaucer
Young Goodman Brown by Nathaniel Hawthorne
Youth by Joseph Conrad

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Asahi Grill in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (12/27/2017 UTC) at Asahi Grill in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Tuesday, December 26, 2017: left outside the restaurant (on the Ward Avenue side) on this very rainy day - fortunately this book has an umbrella/parasol on the cover! :p

(Larger photo here.)

Released for DragonGoddess's What's in a Name challenge, my D for December challenge, msrubble's movie challenge, and my theater challenge.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Please take a moment to make a journal entry and let this book's previous readers know that it's safe with you.

If you've ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands, join BookCrossing and you may find out: you'll be able to follow the further adventures of your books as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

(Think of it like Where's George for books: a little like geocaching or a treasure hunt - you can follow a registered book's journey every time someone makes a new entry. Some BookCrossers even leave books *in* geocaches!)

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!