Pasta and Rice Italian Style (Plume)

by Efrem Calingaert | Cooking, Food & Wine | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 12/26/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, December 26, 2017
This is one of more than 40 books that were donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) in December, 2017, from my friend who is moving to Staunton, Virginia. Thank you for your generosity.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (12/5/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #37285 at Living Faith Lutheran Church in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following challenge:

***The 2018 What's in a Name Release Challenge. The title of the book includes the name AN (x2), TAL, IAN, LIA, AL, ALI, ITA, TALIA, LE, LIAN, ITALIA and LI.

-------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!