I See You

by Clare Mackintosh | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 1101988312 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingbrunton11wing of Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on 12/23/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingbrunton11wing from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 23, 2017
A good follow up to I Let You Go. I started reading this on the train on my commute to work and yes I am a creature of habit - eek!

Reserved for icila as part of the wish list tag game.

Journal Entry 2 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Thursday, January 04, 2018
Thank you brunton11 ! For the book and theBC supplies.
I wish you a happy New Year.

Journal Entry 3 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Monday, January 08, 2018
What a good idea for a plot ! I'm safe, I'm not a commuter. ;)

Journal Entry 4 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Friday, January 12, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (1/12/2018 UTC) at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France

Surprise, surprise keeta 1. :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Thursday, January 25, 2018
Wow, what a way to improve my day (I've had one of those, where everything that could go wrong, has, starting with a leaking radiator in my car. It's also so hot and humid here, you can barely breathe - hideous weather!), so to come home to an unexpected wishlist book in the post - yay :) :)
Thanks so much!

Journal Entry 6 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Thursday, August 23, 2018
I've just finished reading this one - an excellent read :)
That ending........!

When Zoe Walker sees her photo in the classifieds section of a London newspaper, she is determined to find out why it's there. There's no explanation: just a grainy image, a website address and a phone number. She takes it home to her family, who are convinced it's just someone who looks like Zoe.

Is it a mistake? A coincidence? Or is someone keeping track of every move they make . . .

Journal Entry 7 by wingkeeta1wing at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Released 10 mos ago (8/28/2018 UTC) at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases

Happy Birthday and Happy Reading :)

Journal Entry 8 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, September 20, 2018
I received this great book as part of the 2018 Oppem Birthday Rabck, thanks so much for thinking of me. The book looks good and I am looking forward to reading it soon.