corner corner Introduction to the English Language

Introduction to the English Language
by Albert H. Marckwardt | Nonfiction
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 12/20/2017

status (set by eastbaybookmisr): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Wednesday, December 20, 2017

1942 textbook by the professor of English, University of Michigan. I found this copy some months ago in the former free books box on the porch of Dimond Library.

Edit March 8, 2018: A very detailed study of everything about the English language, and its historical variants and origins. For the scholarly intents only, but some bit of this were rather interesting. I currently have this ranked at #3482 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Journal Entry 2 by eastbaybookmisr at Little Free Library at 5518 E. 16th Street in Oakland, California USA on Friday, March 09, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (3/9/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library at 5518 E. 16th Street in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.