corner corner Awesome Future: Stories of Victorious Action (Comix)

Awesome Future: Stories of Victorious Action (Comix)
by rOBNOXIOUS | Graphic Novels
Registered by wingHI77wing of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 12/19/2017

status (set by GoryDetails): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingHI77wing from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, December 19, 2017

The guy has his eye

in backwards,
and he likes it that way.

Journal Entry 2 by wingHI77wing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Thursday, January 04, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (1/2/2018 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

This book is kind of a little late Christmas present! :)

I'm way behind on everything lately it seems but here it is regardless!

I'm sure you've not seen this one before. It's one of those weird ones that makes you think it's self published. They were very 'in the moment' type of stories that were told from the authors' life. I'm not found of the drawing style but I found it fun enough to read.

Now it's your turn! ;)

Journal Entry 3 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Thursday, January 11, 2018

The surprise package arrived safely today - many thanks! This one does look... unique {wry grin}.

Later: unusual indeed, and quite enjoyable, from the random acts of happiness to the evocative lost-in-the-woods segments. Family memories, unexpected bits of joy in unlikely places, social issues - and a bonus tale about Maxx the dog.

Journal Entry 4 by wingGoryDetailswing at New Hampshire geocache (see notes for details) in -- Geocaches, New Hampshire USA on Monday, January 22, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (1/22/2018 UTC) at New Hampshire geocache (see notes for details) in -- Geocaches, New Hampshire USA

I left this book in the River Road Spring TB Hotel in New Boston NH on this icy day; hope the finder enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2018 Keep Them Moving release challenge. ***