Crime and Poetry (A Magical Bookshop Mystery)

by Amanda Flower | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingT02S03B11D20wing of Springport, Michigan USA on 12/19/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingT02S03B11D20wing from Springport, Michigan USA on Tuesday, December 19, 2017
How Wonderful!!! You found my book and cared enough to make an entry telling me it is in your care. Thank you for that! Please feel free to read and enjoy it. After that, it is up to you whether you keep it, or set it free to seek another adventure. Please feel free to explore the site. And, if you decide to join, (which is of course, free) you may use T02S03B11D20 for your referring member. Thanks again and have a great day!

Journal Entry 2 by wingT02S03B11D20wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Monday, January 08, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (1/8/2018 UTC) at Winchester, Massachusetts USA

A wish list tag.

Journal Entry 3 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Friday, January 12, 2018
Thank you for sending this, with the next installment as a generous extra. Looks like a great series!

Journal Entry 4 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, April 21, 2018
This was fun! I love the bookstore with the old birch tree in the center. Violet is a sympathetic character, given her unpleasant past experiences that caused her to leave her home town and stay away for twelve years. The chief of police is intriguing and I would be happy if he and Violet end up together. Who knows?

I've already started the sequel (Prose and Cons) and am enjoying it equally, if not even more.

Thanks again for sending this, T02!

Journal Entry 5 by wingeponine38wing at Stoneham Common in Stoneham, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, April 21, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (4/21/2018 UTC) at Stoneham Common in Stoneham, Massachusetts USA

Left in the LFL at about 4:45 on International BookCrossing Day. Hope it finds a new reader!

Released for Keep Them Moving Challenge hosted by booklady331.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!