The Year of Magical Thinking

Hello stranger!
by Joan Didion | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wingEdwardstreetwing of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 11/4/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingEdwardstreetwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, November 04, 2018
Thank you for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that Edwardstreet referred you. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it "in the wild" again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), and spam-free.
Wellington Bookcrossers get together often. Contact Edward Street for details. We would love you to join us.

Journal Entry 2 by Pixette at Hobart, Tasmania Australia on Friday, November 09, 2018
Handed to me by Edwardstreet - will check it out.

Journal Entry 3 by Pixette at Hobart, Tasmania Australia on Monday, November 26, 2018
This is a book about a very personal experience with grief.
Edwardstreet passed it to me at the recent BCUnCon as I'd put on my wishlist. I have no recollection of doing so but I'm assuming I came across a review of it around the time of my mother's passing.

It has been timely. I've had 2 friends pass away tragically this year at way too soon a time.

I found the book helpful and soothing.

Journal Entry 4 by Pixette at Zoe's Post - Street Library in Darlinghurst, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, November 29, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (11/29/2018 UTC) at Zoe's Post - Street Library in Darlinghurst, New South Wales Australia

Left at my local little library