Portrait in Death (ISBN = 9780425189030)

by Nora Roberts BIAN | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by aimlesst of Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA on 12/17/2017
Journal Entry 1 by aimlesst from Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA on Sunday, December 17, 2017
The series feature NY Homicide cop Eve Dallas and her ba-zillionaire husband and total hottie Rourke. Fun reads with some steamy scenes.
It is one in a series that she writes under the name of J. D. Robb. The books all stand alone, but it might be better to read them in order to get all of the personal back stories. The first book is Naked in Death. Personally, I started reading the series after reading a novella length story in a collection, so I jumped in mid series but went back to the beginning after that story.

Journal Entry 2 by aimlesst at Full of Beans Cafe in Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA on Sunday, December 17, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (12/17/2017 UTC) at Full of Beans Cafe in Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

On the shelf! Full of Beans is bookcrosser owned and operated. Stop in and say hello. I've had good luck parking on Pittsburgh.