Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)

by Disney Book Club | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 12/15/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, December 15, 2017
This is one of more than 90 books that were donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) on November 26, 2017, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire. Thank you very much!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. This book's title contains the words SNOW, WHITE, and AND.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, August 09, 2018
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Going out for Round 2...

---------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, August 31, 2018

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Library at My Organic Market (MOM's) in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Thursday, September 13, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (9/13/2018 UTC) at Little Library at My Organic Market (MOM's) in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!