Full Bloom (Full Series)

by Janet Evanovich, Charlotte Hughes | Women's Fiction |
Registered by wingchawosowing of Heusenstamm, Hessen Germany on 12/13/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingchawosowing from Heusenstamm, Hessen Germany on Wednesday, December 13, 2017
Such a long wishlist, but ...

I think the first Secret Santa book "Full Blast" you recived twice (one from eponine38 and one from me)

So, second chance, another book from your wishlist (ordered via BWB, shipped: 12/5/2017)

Journal Entry 2 by wingchawosowing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (12/25/2017 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

I hope you will enjoy it. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, January 08, 2018
Hurray! Thanks very much, the book arrived.

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, November 16, 2019
A good funny and romantic thriller. I’m so glad I had this series to read during a tough week.

Journal Entry 5 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Knights Templar pub in City of London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, December 14, 2019

Released 10 mos ago (12/14/2019 UTC) at Knights Templar pub in City of London, Greater London United Kingdom

Taking to the London Meet Up

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 9th to 11th October 2020

Journal Entry 6 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Saturday, December 14, 2019
Left over after the meet-up. For re-releasing.

Journal Entry 7 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (9/22/2020 UTC) at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom

Sent to riffraff71 for her new Bookcrossing Zone.

Journal Entry 8 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, September 26, 2020
Received for my new bookcrossing zone, thank you :)