Surprise Island (The Boxcar Children #2)

by Gertrude Warner | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by samid of Portland, Oregon USA on 12/11/2017
Journal Entry 1 by samid from Portland, Oregon USA on Monday, December 11, 2017
Fellow booklover,

Congrats on finding this book. If you are not already familiar with BookCrossing, I encourage you to join us. BookCrossers are people who are passionate about books and wish to share this passion with others. How is this done? Simple! We read books, register them here at www.bookcrossing.com and then send them out into the world (either by mailing them to other BookCrossers, passing them along to friends, or leaving them out in the wild - on park benches, in cafes, at the post office...).

Through the use of the unique BCID each book receives, we can see a released book make its way around the world. Please take a moment to journal (you can register for free or remain anonymous) so the book's readers can see where it's traveled.

Enjoy your new book!

Journal Entry 2 by samid at Little Free Library #101619 in Beaverton, Oregon USA on Sunday, October 18, 2020

Released 1 wk ago (10/18/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library #101619 in Beaverton, Oregon USA

Releasing in a local Little Free Library