Time of Death (In Death no. 24,5, 27,5 and 29,5)

by J. D. Robb | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by dutch-flybabe of Lent (gem. Nijmegen), Gelderland Netherlands on 12/8/2017
Journal Entry 1 by dutch-flybabe from Lent (gem. Nijmegen), Gelderland Netherlands on Friday, December 8, 2017
Bought secondhand a World of books. Good condition.

This book contains the following stories:
- Eternity in death no. 24,5
- Ritual in death no. 27,5 and
- Missing in death no. 29,5.

Eternity in death no. 24,5
6-2018: tiny story without the usual trimmings. Neat.

Ritual in death no. 27,5
12-2018: fast and easy story which I enjoyed reading.

Missing in death no. 29,5
13-2-2020: Neat story with a nice twist which I enjoyed a lot.

Journal Entry 2 by dutch-flybabe at Buurthuis de Velder in Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Sunday, February 16, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (2/17/2020 UTC) at Buurthuis de Velder in Ede, Gelderland Netherlands

I left this book in the cupboard by the front door. Happy travels!

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, dutch-flybabe) , as your referring member.
Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.
Happy reading!