Lady and the Tramp (Walt Disney Productions presents)

by Walt Disney Productions | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 12/8/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, December 08, 2017
This is one of more than 90 books that were donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) on November 26, 2017, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire. Thank you very much!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the word AND.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, January 22, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (5/19/2018 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book in the BookCrossing booth at the Gaithersburg Book festival!

----------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!