corner corner Reindeer Surprise (Mini Shaped Book)

Reindeer Surprise (Mini Shaped Book)
by Rita Walsh, Jenny Williams | Children's Books
Registered by wingeponine38wing of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on 12/7/2017

status (set by eponine38): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, December 07, 2017

Adorable mini shaped book.

Journal Entry 2 by wingeponine38wing at Horn Pond in Woburn, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, December 07, 2017

Released 4 mos ago (12/7/2017 UTC) at Horn Pond in Woburn, Massachusetts USA

Hanging from a tree along the road going up Horn Pond Mountain. Hope the finder enjoys it!

Released for December 2017 Christmas Challenge hosted by NancyNova.

DEAR FINDER,

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!