corner corner A Souvenir of Antigua in Poetry

A Souvenir of Antigua in Poetry
by Sislyn Peters | Poetry
Registered by wingAnneliswing of Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 12/7/2017

status (set by Annelis): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingAnneliswing from Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, December 07, 2017

131 pages

A Souvenir of Antigua in Poetry reflects the author's fond memories of life on the island. On its own, the book persuades the reader to pause, with profound questions to self, and encourages empathy, as the reader experiences a deliciously emotional journey. For those who long to engage in literary works, with substance, A Souvenir of Antigua in Poetry is filled with sparkling gems. They range from poems with musical cadence, as in "Potpourri Music;" or innocent childhood imaginings, as in "The Clouds;" to serious musings, as in "Time and Place Intersection;" or humour, as in "Ode to a Pervert." A Souvenir of Antigua in Poetry easily fits into any era. Reading it is a special poetically edifying experience!
---

I bought the book in Antigua 2012.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAnneliswing at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, May 04, 2018

I remembered my Karibian travels six years ago. I would like to find some photos for journals. I thought that I had started that, but no. I seem to have been only looking at those photos.

This is my book #54 in the Reduce Mount TBR 2018 -challence by Dove-i-libri.