Remember Me This Way

by Sabine Durrant | Audiobooks |
ISBN: 1520000235 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingjlautnerwing of Henderson, Nevada USA on 1/26/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingjlautnerwing from Henderson, Nevada USA on Friday, January 26, 2018
Bought from the Pilot truckstop in Kramer Junction on December 25, 2017.

Journal Entry 2 by wingjlautnerwing at San Luis Obispo, California USA on Friday, January 26, 2018
Suspense. There is suspense and there is suspense. This one has it the way I like it.

Lizzie goes to visit the site of her husband's crash one year after his death, and finds flowers from someone she does not know. She wonders. She realizes that in many ways she did not know him that well, even though she was deeply in love with him. In the months following she discovers bits about him that don't add up.

Each new find shakes Lizzie but she is slow to put it all together. Her discoveries also cause her to think back on memories that she had shuffled to the side.

I fully enjoyed the discovery process, particularly how slowly a picture emerges. I am not sure that the person we come to know as Zach would do, ultimately, what he did, but it makes a good story.

Journal Entry 3 by wingjlautnerwing at Henderson, Nevada USA on Monday, March 18, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (3/18/2019 UTC) at Henderson, Nevada USA