Seven Days of Us

by Francesca Hornak | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Bjorg of Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on 12/4/2017
Journal Entry 1 by Bjorg from Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Monday, December 04, 2017
It´s Christmas and the Birch family is gathering for the first time in years. Emma is elated at having everybody under one roof, but her oldest child, Olivia, is only home because she has nowhere else to go. She´s just returned from treating an epidemic abroad and must stay in quarantine for a week - and so too should her family.
For the next seven days, no one can leave the house and no one can enter. It doesn´t sound too hard. But a week with your nearest and dearest can feel like an eternity, especially when they´re all harbouring secrets. One of whom is about to come knocking at their door.

I really enjoyed this book, both funny and sad and kept my attention the whole time.

Journal Entry 2 by Bjorg at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, December 04, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (12/5/2017 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Merry Christmas from your EU secret santa, hope you will enjoy this wishlist book :)

Journal Entry 3 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 27, 2017
Received from my EU Secret Santa. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 03, 2018
Like Bjorg I loved this book. I hadn't realised it was set over Christmas so sit was funny to be reading it during that time. I really liked how the characters were portrayed. Each of them had their good and bad points, just like real people, rather than anyone being perfect. Thanks very much for sending me this one, it was a great choice.

Journal Entry 5 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, January 04, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (1/4/2018 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes to keeta1 as part of the wishlist tag game. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Saturday, May 05, 2018
It's here :) :)

Judging by the date stamp this one really did take the scenic route! In fact I had completely forgotten about the tag, so what a nice surprise it was to open the postbox to an unexpected book.

Thanks bookfrogster :)

Journal Entry 7 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Saturday, September 08, 2018
Like the readers before me, I also loved this book.
Thanks for sharing :)

Journal Entry 8 by wingkeeta1wing at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (9/25/2018 UTC) at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases

Happy Birthday and Happy reading :)

Journal Entry 9 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, October 07, 2018
A well travelled book with positive reviews, sounds like a good read for over Christmas. Thanks so much.