Magic Mirror (A Viking Novel of Mystery and Suspense)

by Mickey Friedman | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by HI77 of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 12/3/2017
Journal Entry 1 by HI77 from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Sunday, December 03, 2017
A game of switch

the death was played,
someone always wins in the end.

Journal Entry 2 by HI77 at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, December 05, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (12/5/2017 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

And now it's come to this... The great reveal! ;)

Whoo WOOO!! OWWW!! !

What a hot mama of a book that's sauntering up to your door for the 2017 Birthday group!

(and for a little fee, you can have her pop out of your birthday cake, so you can lick the frosting off her pages! ;) he he)

Journal Entry 3 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Monday, December 11, 2017
Thank you so much, HI77 - one of my older wishes! I love books set in Paris; hope to get back there someday.

Love your journal entry, too! ;-)

Journal Entry 4 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, May 17, 2018
As expected, I loved the Paris setting of this mystery, and the plot was good, too. Everyone wants this mirror, said to have helped Nostradamus with his prophecies. Stolen from a museum at gunpoint, its adventures across Paris are fun to follow. Is possession of this mirror all it's cracked up (no pun intended!) to be?

Amazon:
Paris magazine correspondent Georgia Lee Maxwell witnesses a theft and murder at a French museum and attempts to unravel the mystery of who wants a mirror that once belonged to Nostradamus, and why.

Edit: Reserved for bookstogive's Mystery/Thriller/Suspense VBB (round 21)
--------------------------
9/9/19: Unclaimed in two rounds so this book is now available.

Journal Entry 5 by wingeponine38wing at Little Free Library, 707 Shirley St. in Winthrop, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Released 5 days ago (9/11/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library, 707 Shirley St. in Winthrop, Massachusetts USA

Hope it finds a new reader!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!