The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey

by Susan Wojciechowski | Children's Books |
Registered by crossingguardma of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 12/2/2017
Journal Entry 1 by crossingguardma from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 02, 2017
Lovely picture book of a wood carver that fins happiness at Christmas.

Journal Entry 2 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 13, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (1/13/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this book to our monthly bookcrossers meet up at Cravings - the second Saturday of every month- to pass on to the next reader.

Journal Entry 3 by Crossing-Guard at Langdon, Alberta Canada on Monday, June 11, 2018
Oops, I some how missed journalling this one when I got it. Safely in my hands.

Journal Entry 4 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 08, 2018
Beautiful picture book with a nice message. Really enjoyed it.

Journal Entry 5 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 08, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (12/8/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking this to the December meet up, it will go home with a new crosser.

Journal Entry 6 by Ashtoash at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 12, 2019
Beautiful story with equally beautiful illustrations.

Journal Entry 7 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, January 13, 2019
Brought this home from the January BookCrossing meeting. Looking forward to reading it next Christmas.