Broken Promise (Promise Falls Trilogy)

by Linwood Barclay | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingmarmee463wing of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on 12/2/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingmarmee463wing from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, December 02, 2017
I find Barclay's storytelling quite engaging, his character development is good so this combined with a strong, nicely paced plot are prime ingredients for an enjoyable read.
This is the first of a trilogy so I will definitely be looking for the other two.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmarmee463wing at The Nook in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (12/13/2017 UTC) at The Nook in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

On to the bookcase.

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.

Journal Entry 3 by genrek at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Friday, March 23, 2018
L.b.s novels have ruthless killers and unexpected twists. Broken Promise has these elements but the delivery is slow and there is a lean towards mystery, with a multitude of characters harbouring dark secrets and chequered pasts.

Journal Entry 4 by genrek at Queen Street Rescue in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Friday, April 20, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (4/22/2018 UTC) at Queen Street Rescue in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

On to the shelves.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmattandmandy75wing at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Monday, February 25, 2019
Found at Queen Street Rescue while on a quick coffee stop before a foodie tour, sounds like something I will enjoy.

Journal Entry 6 by wingmattandmandy75wing at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, May 08, 2019
Having not read any of Linwood Barclay's books, I quite enjoyed this one and will be on the look out for the other 2 books in this trilogy.

Released 4 mos ago (5/15/2019 UTC) at Friendship Square Street Library in Cheltenham, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:

Please journal that you’ve found me, read and re-release. I’d love to follow the book’s journey. Bookcrossing is free & fun and let’s face it, not much is these days! :)

Journal Entry 8 by xtrdnry at Parkdale, Victoria Australia on Sunday, May 19, 2019
Spotted at Friendship Square Street Library. Left in the wild!

Journal Entry 9 by xtrdnry at Parkdale, Victoria Australia on Friday, July 12, 2019
Found at the Friendship Square Street Library. Apparently for the second time. This time I took it with me.

Journal Entry 10 by xtrdnry at Thrift Park Shopping Centre in Parkdale, Victoria Australia on Friday, July 12, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (7/12/2019 UTC) at Thrift Park Shopping Centre in Parkdale, Victoria Australia

Left in the "Book Nook".