corner corner The Christmas Baby

The Christmas Baby
by Ann and Mike Ricketts | Children's Books
Registered by tabby-cat-owner of Phoenix, Arizona USA on 11/27/2017

status (set by Nickoleharrison): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by tabby-cat-owner from Phoenix, Arizona USA on Monday, November 27, 2017

This Brimax board book for children from 1 to 3 years of age has tabbed pages, making it super simple for even the smallest of fingers to grasp and turn the pages. The simple poem inside tells the Biblical tale of the birth of Jesus. Parents and kids alike will look forward to sharing this wonderful tale.

Journal Entry 2 by tabby-cat-owner at AMC Deer Valley 30 Movie Theater in Phoenix, Arizona USA on Saturday, December 23, 2017

Released 6 mos ago (12/23/2017 UTC) at AMC Deer Valley 30 Movie Theater in Phoenix, Arizona USA

This book was left on a table in front of the Starbucks.

It was released for the Christmas release challenge and the What's in a Name release challenge.

Journal Entry 3 by Nickoleharrison at Phoenix, Arizona USA on Sunday, December 24, 2017

I was sitting at Starbucks drinking a really nasty coffee when I saw someone leave a book on the table and my first thought was to run it to them but then I saw the sticker "free book, please take me.", so I kept it for when I find a cute place to put it.