Snake Dreams (Charlie Moon, Book 13)

by James D. Doss | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 11/25/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, November 25, 2017
I got this hardcover at a local thrift shop. It's from Doss' series about Native American sleuth Charlie Moon, who in this volume is thinking of getting married - if only the criminals wouldn't force him into another investigation. The tone's unusual - often humorous, with differing viewpoints (including those of an actual snake), some dreams-and-visions segments, and a generally irreverent air from the author (or whoever the omniscient narrator is meant to be). I can't say I loved the book, but it was definitely interesting!

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Amherst St./101A (see text for details) in Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Friday, September 14, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (9/14/2018 UTC) at Amherst St./101A (see text for details) in Nashua, New Hampshire USA

I left this book on a window ledge inside Willie Jewell's BBQ on Amherst St.; hope the finder enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2018 You're Such an Animal release challenge. ***