The Man Who Listens to Horses

by Monty Roberts | Biographies & Memoirs |
ISBN: 0091802067 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 11/23/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, November 23, 2017
Ordered online from BWB for mcsar (a wishlist book for winner of a draw for Bookcrossers who helped get books for a teacher friend)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Thursday, November 23, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (11/23/2017 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Monday, December 11, 2017
Thank you for sending me this wishlist book. I look forward to reading it.

--------------------------
Updated Feb 8, 2018

Excellent book! Thank you very much for sending it to me. I love this book and recommend it highly.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmcsarwing at One Book a Month, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, April 06, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (4/6/2018 UTC) at One Book a Month, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Going to FinalsEnd for the March 2018 One Book a Month. I hope you enjoy this excellent memoir. I enjoyed it very much.

Journal Entry 5 by BookishPanda at Apeldoorn, Gelderland Netherlands on Wednesday, May 02, 2018
The book arrived today, thank you mcsar! Also thank you for your kind note and for the bookcrossing labels (very useful and they all look nice (and three of them have horses :)). I hope I will enjoy this book as much as you did too. And I hope I can learn something from this book.

Journal Entry 6 by BookishPanda at Apeldoorn, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, May 05, 2018
I thought this book was very interesting and inspiring. It makes me want to be around horses even more. Amazing to read what he has achieved in his life and in the horses' lives. It was sad to read about all the bad things in his life, but remarkable how he tried to turn his experiences with being abused in something that would stop abuse (on horses). That's the best thing you can do with horrible experiences like that. They won't go away but you prevent these things from happening and do something good for others. Excellent book, probably also good for non horse lovers. I hope more people will be kind to horses.

Journal Entry 7 by BookishPanda at Saumur, Pays de la Loire France on Monday, June 11, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (6/11/2018 UTC) at Saumur, Pays de la Loire France

Sending this to a friend in the Netherlands.