Horse Sense for People

by Monty Roberts | Nonfiction |
ISBN: 0142000973 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 11/23/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, November 23, 2017
Ordered online from BWB for mcsar

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Thursday, November 23, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (11/23/2017 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by mcsar at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Monday, December 11, 2017
The book has arrived. Thank you for sending me this bonus book. I look forward to reading it.

-----------------------------------
Updated September 8, 2018

An enjoyable read. Great insight for parents, teachers and managers. I agree with the author that knowledge cannot be taught, only learned.

Journal Entry 4 by mcsar at RABCK Winner, RABCK Sweepstakes/Drawing -- Controlled Releases on Friday, September 21, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (9/22/2018 UTC) at RABCK Winner, RABCK Sweepstakes/Drawing -- Controlled Releases

Congratulations on winning the Non-Fiction Sweepstakes. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.

Journal Entry 5 by Wilena at Entraigues, Auvergne France on Tuesday, November 13, 2018
Thank you Mcsar for this book ! I loved his first one, I think I will like this one too. :-)