You Sent Me a Letter

by Lucy Dawson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingrussbaumwing of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 11/23/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingrussbaumwing from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, November 23, 2017
Just received from another book club member via www.bookmooch.com
Eventually I will read it and pass it on.

Released 8 mos ago (5/11/2020 UTC) at International Wishlist Tag Game, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Posted from London, UK to Victoria, AUSTRALIA to Mandy as part of the Bookcrossing International Wishlist Tag Game.

Hope it arrives safely.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmattandmandy75wing at Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on Friday, May 29, 2020
Arrived safely in Australia, quite quick too considering! :)
Thank you for granting my wish!

Journal Entry 4 by wingmattandmandy75wing at Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on Monday, November 09, 2020
A nice quick & easy read, quite enjoyed. Will pop aside for our next meet up.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmattandmandy75wing at Two Doors Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (11/26/2020 UTC) at Two Doors Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:

Please journal that you’ve found me, read and re-release. I’d love to follow the book’s journey. Bookcrossing is free & fun and let’s face it, not much is these days! :)

Journal Entry 6 by JoShEL at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, November 28, 2020
Picked up at Two Doors Cafe 26 Nov 2020.