corner corner The Remarkably Strong Pippi Longstocking

The Remarkably Strong Pippi Longstocking
by Cecily Hogan (reteller) | Children's Books
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/20/2017

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, November 20, 2017

This is one of more than 110 books that were donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) on October 22, 2017, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire. Thank you very, very much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Released 6 mos ago (11/22/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The November 2017 The Release Challenge hosted by RockDg9.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Friday, April 06, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (4/22/2018 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!