Daniel in the Lion's Den

by The Christian Science Publishing Society (publisher) | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/20/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, November 20, 2017
This is one of more than 110 books that were donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) on October 22, 2017, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire. Thank you very, very much!

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The November 2017 The Release Challenge hosted by RockDg9.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, December 10, 2017

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, February 17, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/17/2018 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

My friend from Leisure World, Silver Spring, Maryland, chose this book (among others) to share with her grandniece and grandnephews.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 10, 2018
Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I plan to release this book elsewhere soon.

Released 1 yr ago (4/22/2018 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!