Sushi Girl, Volume 1

by Tavicat, Tavicat Duo | Graphic Novels | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingHI77wing of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 11/19/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingHI77wing from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Sunday, November 19, 2017
A girl with mad skills,

that gets pulled in
or is just maybe quite mad.

Journal Entry 2 by wingHI77wing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Saturday, November 25, 2017
I liked the colorfulness of this manga.

It is definitely different. The art isn't all that hot and does remind me of computer generated images. The story line has an interesting premise but I don't feel it was fleshed out very well and so seemed shallow. I don't think it was horrible but could have been a lot better in another writers hands.

Journal Entry 3 by wingHI77wing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, December 05, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (12/4/2017 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

This lucky little book has become part of nimrodiel's Manga & Graphic novel bookbox! :)

As usual, I'm trying to put a variety of types in here, so there's lots of stuff that people haven't seen before. This one qualifies I think!

Hope it finds a new reader! ;)

Journal Entry 4 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Tuesday, December 12, 2017
This came back in my manga & graphic novel book box.

Journal Entry 5 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Monday, December 24, 2018
I read this about two weeks ago, and really enjoyed it. I thought it was a fun story, though short, and the artwork was not too detailed. It was very colorful, and an interesting future earth society...

Released 5 mos ago (12/23/2018 UTC) at Museum of Science and Industry(details in notes) in Chicago, Illinois USA

Left on a table by the Walgreen's Drugstore in the Main Street USA Exhibit.