Everything I Never Told You

by Celeste Ng | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingNancyNovawing of Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on 11/19/2017
Amazon.com | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR | Amazon IT
Journal Entry 1 by wingNancyNovawing from Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, November 19, 2017
from the TLC book sale.
Notes from my copy: A Blended Chinese-White American family in Ohio. The teen favored daughter drowned. But why? Suicide? Accident? Homicide? The novel then travels all the way back into childhood side by side with events leading up to the drowning. A very broken family, and the legacy of Chinese immigration with "paper sons", something I never heard about before.

Journal Entry 2 by wingNancyNovawing at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, January 06, 2018

Released 10 mos ago (1/6/2018 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

a wishlist book for you. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by maggiesma at Vancouver, Washington USA on Sunday, January 14, 2018
A wishlist book surprise! Thank you NancyNova. I will read this and then share with another book lover.

Journal Entry 4 by maggiesma at Vancouver, Washington USA on Tuesday, May 29, 2018
The death of a child and what happens within the family that remains.

Journal Entry 5 by maggiesma at Vancouver, Washington USA on Monday, September 17, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (9/17/2018 UTC) at Vancouver, Washington USA

In the mail for MrsJones

Journal Entry 6 by mrsjones at Hamilton, Ohio USA on Monday, September 24, 2018
Received in the mail today. Can’t wait to start reading it. Thanks!!

Journal Entry 7 by mrsjones at Hamilton, Ohio USA on Thursday, October 11, 2018
This is the first book I've read by Celeste Ng and I like her style. The characters were unique. I wanted to know more about Lydia. I'm glad that by the end, I felt like I learned what I needed to know. Jack's character was interesting, too. And Hannah's character made me wonder whether my niece feels as forgotten as she does.

Some parts of the book were slow, but overall, a nice read. I look forward to reading more by this author.