Monica's Untold Story: An Amorality Tale

by Bill Plympton, Anonymous | Humor | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingHI77wing of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 11/19/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingHI77wing from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Sunday, November 19, 2017
A girl that twirled

her hair about,
and also her tongue.

Journal Entry 2 by wingHI77wing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Saturday, November 25, 2017
ha ha Knowing what we know about this girl (now a woman), who could resist taking a peek inside? :)

It is kind of silly and tongue in cheek. But I wanted to know what it said and it was still fun, if shallow. I guess that's the best that can be expected of it. lol

Journal Entry 3 by wingHI77wing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, December 05, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (12/4/2017 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

This lucky little book has become part of nimrodiel's Manga & Graphic novel bookbox! :)

As usual, I'm trying to put a variety of types in here, so there's lots of stuff that people haven't seen before. This one qualifies I think!

Hope it finds a new reader! ;)

Journal Entry 4 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Tuesday, December 12, 2017
This came back in my manga & graphic novel book box.

Journal Entry 5 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Monday, January 08, 2018
I really didn't care for this. I found it silly and shallow and the artwork which was probably the best part of the book wasn't the best. It seemed to flip between drawing styles. I know this was very tongue in cheek humor, but I was hoping for something a little more serious.

Journal Entry 6 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Friday, June 29, 2018
I'm sending this to emmejo fpr the manga/graphic novel sweeps. Sorry it took so long to get to you.

Journal Entry 7 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Friday, June 29, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (6/29/2018 UTC) at Evanston, Illinois USA

sending to emmejo

Journal Entry 8 by emmejo at Trumansburg, New York USA on Monday, July 09, 2018
This arrived a couple days ago, but the day it arrived we had no electricity, so I set the box aside and forgot to journal the books when the power came back. Sorry for the delay, and thank you for the books!

Journal Entry 9 by emmejo at Cortland, New York USA on Friday, December 28, 2018
I am moving most of the books from my TBR to the my available shelf because I am in the process of moving and trying to avoid moving books! If I have time, I still plan to read these, but I'm getting them ready to travel if that happens first.