corner corner My Secret Boyfriend (Young Adult Fiction)

My Secret Boyfriend (Young Adult Fiction)
by Lurlene McDaniel | Teens
Registered by BarkLessWagMore of Merrimack, New Hampshire USA on 11/18/2017

status (set by GoryDetails): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by BarkLessWagMore from Merrimack, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, November 18, 2017

I'll be setting this book free soon. My teen read it and wants me to pass it along.

Journal Entry 2 by BarkLessWagMore at Little Free Library, Benson Park in Hudson, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (12/6/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library, Benson Park in Hudson, New Hampshire USA

I left this book in the Little Free Library. Go get it :)

If you've found it Welcome to Bookcrossing!
I hope you enjoy it and thanks for making a journal entry. When you are finished reading it please click "new journal entry" again and add any comments you'd like to share. If you decide to keep it that's fine by me, if you decide pass it along, please click "release book" so we can both follow its journey. You can leave it wherever you choose. I have decent luck leaving my books on top of drive-by mail boxes (with the flat tops), on benches, in lobbies and at gas pumps but I also pass many on to fellow readers. If you'd like to join bookcrossing I'd be thrilled if you'd use my BC name, BarkLessWagMore, as the referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, January 21, 2018

I found this book, complete with a lovely ribbon tied around it, in the LFL today. It has a label from I Believe in Book Fairies, a charming movement encouraging leaving books around - sounds like a great match for BookCrossing! The story features a girl who builds up a storybook romance - with a boy who doesn't realize he's the target of her dreams; when he moves to the same school, things get a bit tense!

Journal Entry 4 by wingGoryDetailswing at Massachusetts geocache (see notes for details) in -- Geocaches, Massachusetts USA on Friday, February 02, 2018

Released 3 wks ago (2/2/2018 UTC) at Massachusetts geocache (see notes for details) in -- Geocaches, Massachusetts USA

I left this book, bagged for protection, in the roomy ammo-box of the Other Boxborough Library geocache in Boxborough MA. Hope the finder enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in MA here.]

*** Released for the 2018 Keep Them Moving release challenge. ***