Truly Madly Guilty

by Liane Moriarty | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Florence71 of Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on 11/17/2017
Journal Entry 1 by Florence71 from Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Friday, November 17, 2017
Yes, the last Liane Moriarty's book ! Bought in my favorite bookshop for a fairly price 1 € yep ! Even if it wasn't a necessary buy, I could'nt let it go !

Journal Entry 2 by Florence71 at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Sunday, June 03, 2018
As usual, never desappointed with a good Liane Moriarty's book ! How a barbecue, a sunny afternoon, with friends and neighbours can changes lives forever. Family secrets are here too !

Journal Entry 3 by Florence71 at A wishlist book, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, June 03, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (6/4/2018 UTC) at A wishlist book, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

As European Wish List Tag Game. Enjoy !

Journal Entry 4 by wingchrissiniwing at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Monday, June 11, 2018
Thank you very much for tagging me and sending this book. Can't wait to read it. Thanks so much for the bracelet, too. :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingchrissiniwing at Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, July 30, 2018

Released 10 mos ago (7/30/2018 UTC) at Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany

I offered the book in the Reading it, Want it? European thread and I'm really happy that Icila was interested. Enjoy reading it!

Journal Entry 6 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Thursday, August 02, 2018
I'm very happy to receive this book, thank you both of you, Florence for buying it and chrissini for offering it again. :)

Journal Entry 7 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Thursday, August 16, 2018
A very good story with a strong reminder.

Journal Entry 8 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Tuesday, August 21, 2018
I just happened to read in a French newspaper the real story of a landlady who got back her rented house full of trash to the brim. It's called the Diogene's syndrome. Scary.

Journal Entry 9 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Wednesday, May 01, 2019
Lamilla won it on the "One book a month offered."

Journal Entry 10 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Friday, May 03, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (5/3/2019 UTC) at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France

On its way to Belarus. Enjoy !

Journal Entry 11 by wingLamillawing at Minsk, anywhere Belarus on Saturday, May 25, 2019
the book arrived here. Thank you!