Back Spin

by Harlan Coben | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 11/14/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, November 14, 2017
(Myron Bolitar)

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, May 30, 2018
Read this before. I didn't have it on my list of read books. I still enjoyed it the second time around.