Independence Day

by Dean Devlin, Roland Emmerich, Stephen Molstad | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingsolittletimewing of Portland, Maine USA on 2/12/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingsolittletimewing from Portland, Maine USA on Monday, February 12, 2018
Registered by solittletime, Portland, Maine, USA on February 12, 2018. Pre-numbered label used for registration. Mass market paperback.

Reserved for the 2018 Science Fiction Release Challenge, hosted by Davros-10.

Also reserved for the February 2018 Ultimate Challenge, whose theme is By air or by sea , hosted by jumpingin. [spaceship on the cover]

And for the 2018 Movie Books Release Challenge, hosted by msrubble.

Released 1 yr ago (2/13/2018 UTC) at Panera Bread OBCZ, Shops at Biddeford Crossing in Biddeford, Maine USA

Released in a basket near the fireplace at the Panera Bread OBCZ (Official BookCrossing Zone), Shops at Biddeford Crossing, Biddeford, Maine USA, around 7 PM on February 12, 2018.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler.

If you make a Journal Entry or Release Note on the book after joining BookCrossing, you’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry, so you can follow this book's travels. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

(You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join, but you will not be alerted to the book's further travels.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

Then, whenever you are ready to send it on its way, make a controlled release note if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a wild release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Journal Entry 3 by Iddylu at Biddeford, Maine USA on Saturday, July 14, 2018
Picked this up at the Panera in Biddeford Crossing.

Journal Entry 4 by Iddylu at Durham, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, July 24, 2018
Despite my love of sci-fi, aliens, and disaster movies, I have somehow gotten to age 28 without seeing Independence Day. But this was a fun read, and it makes me want to watch the movie! I might just grab it from the library sometime soon.

I'll be hanging onto this until late August, when it will travel with me to a to-be-revealed foreign country. I'll find a good release spot for it there.

Journal Entry 5 by Iddylu at Little Free Library, Sollvallavägen in Sundbyberg, Stockholm Sweden on Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (8/22/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library, Sollvallavägen in Sundbyberg, Stockholm Sweden

My first international release! This is currently the only registered LFL in Stockholm, on a nice little street in Duvbo.