The Remains of the Day

by Kazuo Ishiguro | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 11/13/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, November 13, 2017
This is now a bookcrossing book ☺ Found a world book copy of this story in a Liverpool charity shop. It's back with me in Newcastle and is ready to travel again.

Chosen from the shrinking VBB round 11

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (1/24/2018 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Posting to mcsar ☺

Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Thank you for hosting the shrinking vbb. The book arrived with the others in perfect condition after a long trip across the pond. I look forward to reading this.

---------------------------
Updated Sept 4, 2018

Great read. An excellent character study.

Reserved for SerendipityN.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmcsarwing at Thank You!, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, September 07, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (9/7/2018 UTC) at Thank You!, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

On its way to SerendipityN as a thank you for previous generosity. I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did.

Journal Entry 5 by SerendipityN at Wuppertal, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Saturday, October 13, 2018
It arrived today, thank you very much!

The snowflake bookmark is gorgeous! :D