corner corner Animal Dads

Animal Dads
by Sneed B.Collard III | Children's Books
Registered by tomato68 of Downey, California USA on 11/12/2017

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by tomato68 from Downey, California USA on Sunday, November 12, 2017

This was in my son's collection, but he is ready to release it for someone else to enjoy.

Journal Entry 2 by tomato68 at Lakewood Mall in Lakewood, California USA on Thursday, November 23, 2017

Released 2 wks ago (11/23/2017 UTC) at Lakewood Mall in Lakewood, California USA

I left the book on a bench just outside the entrance to Target.

Released for the 3 Per Week Challenge.
Released for the E-less Challenge.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Lakewood, California USA on Saturday, December 02, 2017

I was visiting family in SO/CAL when a lady asked if she could place this book next to me while I was sitting outside a Target store in Lakewood California. I thought nothing of it at first, and continued to my conversation with my mom. Then I caught the eye of the kind woman who sat the book down and it seemed that she was watching. So I picked it up and read the top part that said, "Free book." I was torn because I thought I should leave it for someone less fortunate than I, but I knew my grand kids would love this book. That's why I was happy to read the history of the traveling book and look forward to reading it and leaving it for someone else to find.