Sanctuary (Peter Decker & Rina Lazarus Novels)

by Faye Kellerman | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/12/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, November 12, 2017
I selected this book on 11/11/17 at newly reopened The Book Thing of Baltimore. Thank you so much!

I had someone in mind who loves to read books by this author when I selected it.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Great Backyard Bird Count Release Challenge hosted by Gory Details in honor of the Audubon Great Backyard Bird Count. This book has a picture of a FLYING BIRD on the cover.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 18, 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Library at Mom's Organic Market in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, March 06, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (3/6/2018 UTC) at Little Library at Mom's Organic Market in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!