corner corner The Lords of the North. Bernard Cornwell (The Last Kingdom Series)

The Lords of the North. Bernard Cornwell (The Last Kingdom Series)
by Bernard Cornwell | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingTrojanhorsewing of Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on 11/10/2017

status (set by Trojanhorse): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingTrojanhorsewing from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, November 10, 2017

From the back of the book:
"The year is 878 and the Vikings have been thrown out of Wessex. Uhtred, fresh from fighting for Alfred in the battle to free Wessex, travels north to seek revenge for his father's death, killed in a bloody raid by Uhtred's old enemy, renegade Danish Lord, Kjartan."

Journal Entry 2 by wingTrojanhorsewing at To be Decided in -- wild released somewhere, Somerset United Kingdom on Friday, November 10, 2017

Released 1 wk ago (11/12/2017 UTC) at To be Decided in -- wild released somewhere, Somerset United Kingdom

Left in the bandstand at Clevedon.

Welcome to bookcrossing!
Congratulations on finding this book. I hope you enjoy it.
Please make a journal entry so I know the book is safe with you (this can be done anonymously if you prefer) and then read and re-release the book for someone else to enjoy!
Better still join Bookcrossing (please consider using me, Trojanhorse as your referring member) then you can follow the book as it continues its travels.
Happy Reading!

This book has been released as part of the 52 towns in 52 weeks 2017 challenge. Clevedon is town #48 for me.