corner corner Dream On: The Challenge to Break Par in a Year

Dream On: The Challenge to Break Par in a Year
by John Richardson | Sports
Registered by wingTrojanhorsewing of Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on 11/10/2017

status (set by Trojanhorse): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingTrojanhorsewing from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, November 10, 2017

From the back of the book:
"Meet John Richardson, a regular bloke who enjoys a round of golf in his spare time. That is until he sets himself the challenge of playing a level par round within a year. With no natural talent, precious little time and no fitness level to speak of, can John pull it off?"

Journal Entry 2 by wingTrojanhorsewing at -- Somewhere in Bristol in -- wild released somewhere, Bristol United Kingdom on Friday, November 10, 2017

Released 5 days ago (11/12/2017 UTC) at -- Somewhere in Bristol in -- wild released somewhere, Bristol United Kingdom

Left in Spikes Bar at Mendip Spring Golf and Country Club.

Welcome to bookcrossing!
Congratulations on finding this book. I hope you enjoy it.
Please make a journal entry so I know the book is safe with you (this can be done anonymously if you prefer) and then read and re-release the book for someone else to enjoy!
Better still join Bookcrossing (please consider using me, Trojanhorse as your referring member) then you can follow the book as it continues its travels.
Happy Reading!

This book has been released for the 52 towns in 52 weeks 2017 challenge. Bristol is town #47 for me.