corner corner Day I Died

Day I Died
by Polly Courtney | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 12/22/2017

status (set by Plum-crazy): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 22, 2017

It's 4am, London and a young woman comes to amidst sirens and screams - the result of a bomb that has left utter carnage in its wake. Wearing the remains of a tattered black dress and wrapped in a filthy blanket, she is utterly unaware of where - and more importantly - who she is. Disorientated by overwhelming feelings of shame and guilt, the woman picks up an abandoned wallet from the gutter and, following her instincts, flees the scene. Escaping on a bus into a remote country village, she adopts the name 'Jo' in place of the identity that still eludes her. Jo quickly builds herself a new life in the country, finding a job and settling into a new community. But fragmented pieces of her past keep encroaching on her present - from the realisation that she is an alcoholic, to a chance meeting with a man that triggers flashbacks - and Jo is forced to solve the mystery of her own identity. But as she pieces together her past - and in doing so uncovers some shocking secrets about her old life - can Jo face the truth of who she is really is?

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 08, 2018

Earmarked for taking on my jollies, & if it does go with me, it won't be coming back! It will be released somewhere in Florida, so if you're reading this PLEASE let me know where you found it or how it got to you - it would be much appreciated :o)

Will up-date with review & actual release details on my return