corner corner The Scent of Almonds and other stories

The Scent of Almonds and other stories
by Camilla Lackberg | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 12/22/2017

status (set by Plum-crazy): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 22, 2017

It's less than a week until Christmas, and policeman Martin Mohlin is begrudgingly accompanying his girlfriend to a family reunion on the tiny island of Valon outside of Fjallbacka. The connection to the mainland is cut off by a snowstorm, and when the domineering patriarch, Ruben, collapses during Christmas dinner, Martin is forced to intervene. He soon establishes that Ruben was murdered, and since they are completely isolated on the island, one of the family members must be the murderer....

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 08, 2018

Earmarked for taking on my jollies, & if it does go with me, it won't be coming back! It will be released somewhere in Florida, so if you're reading this PLEASE let me know where you found it or how it got to you - it would be much appreciated :o)

Will up-date with review & actual release details on my return