Ghost Town

by Rachel Caine | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 11/8/2017
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, November 08, 2017
Book #9 in the Morganville Vampires series: Deep in the heart of Texas, Morganville is a small college town full of laid-back students and eccentric townies, not to mention the sort of creatures you wouldn't want to run into after dark. Despite their obvious differences, the human and vampire residents of Morganville have learned to coexist, but that doesn't stop genius student Claire Danvers from keeping up her guard. Because in Morganville, nothing is as it seems...

While developing a new system to maintain the town's defenses, Claire discovers a way to use the vampires' powers to help keep outsiders from spreading news of Morganville's "unique" situation once they've crossed the city limits.

But the new system has an unexpected and possibly deadly consequence: People inside the town start forgetting who and what they are - even the vampires. And when Claire's boyfriend, Shane, and her best friend, Eve, start treating her like a perfect stranger, Claire realizes she has to figure out a way to pull the plug on her experiment - before she forgets how to save herself... and Morganville.

My Review: Wow! Another fabulous un-put-downable book in this Morganville Vampire series. This is the last book in this series I have, so now I need to get the rest from the library. ;-)

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Thursday, February 01, 2018

Released 3 yrs ago (2/1/2018 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending this wishlist book to Shann24lvr. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by Shann24lvr at St. Clair, Missouri USA on Wednesday, February 07, 2018
What a great surprise to come home to. A box full of wishlist books. Thanks so much for your thoughtfulness Jenny!!! I look forward to reading this book.