corner corner The Mandie Collection, Volume 1: (Mandie 1-5)

The Mandie Collection, Volume 1: (Mandie 1-5)
by Lois Gladys Leppard | Children's Books
Registered by Readermax of San Juan, Puerto Rico USA on 11/7/2017

status (set by Readermax): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Readermax from San Juan, Puerto Rico USA on Tuesday, November 07, 2017

This five-in-one volume brings Mandie fans-new and old alike-back to where it all began. Readers will discover anew the charms of the impulsive Mandie Shaw as she faces the ups and downs of first losing her father and then finding her long-lost family in Mandie and the Secret Tunnel. Many more mysteries follow for Mandie and her friends in Mandie and the Cherokee Legend, Mandie and the Ghost Bandits, Mandie and the Forbidden Attic, and Mandie and the Trunk's Secret.

I found this book in a very odd place a week ago. I saw it lying on top of the recycling bin for cans and plastics outside a local library. It wasn't a BC book, but it didn't belong to the library, either. I asked the librarian about it, and she said that someone had left it on the recycling bin 2 weeks before, and that I was the first person to ask about it. Then she let me keep it! I haven't read it yet, but I will review it here when I do!