Death of an Outsider

by M.C. Beaton | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingmotherof11wing of Dalfsen, Overijssel Netherlands on 11/6/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingmotherof11wing from Dalfsen, Overijssel Netherlands on Monday, November 06, 2017
A Hamish Macbeth mystery.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmotherof11wing at Ruurlo, Gelderland Netherlands on Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (1/24/2018 UTC) at Ruurlo, Gelderland Netherlands

This book goes to Camperfan.
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingCamperfanwing at Ruurlo, Gelderland Netherlands on Friday, January 26, 2018
Today in my hometown: Hamish Macbeth x 2.
Thank you so much motherof11 for sending them to me.
I love the look of M C Beaton books. Their covers are so dainty.
Thanks also for the bookmark and the self made card.Very delicate.

Journal Entry 4 by wingCamperfanwing at Wildenborchseweg in Ruurlo, Gelderland Netherlands on Monday, February 26, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/26/2018 UTC) at Wildenborchseweg in Ruurlo, Gelderland Netherlands

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

In het mail to another Hamish Macbeth fan. Enjoy.

Journal Entry 5 by wingFlorence71wing at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Saturday, March 10, 2018
Well received : I can't wait to read this new serie !
Edit : I try to read it but too slow for me. But I'll give it another try as I have another one in my huge TBR.

Journal Entry 6 by wingFlorence71wing at Wishlist, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Canada on Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (5/23/2018 UTC) at Wishlist, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Canada

Going to Canada for New Wish List Tag Game. Happy reading !

Journal Entry 7 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, June 06, 2018
Thank you for the tag, the beautiful postcard (and your note), and the bookmark.

---------------------------------
Updated December 29, 2018

A nice mystery, with some Scottish colour. It is a bit slower paced, like Florence71 said, but that makes it the perfect read for when I want to read mystery but am not in the mood for a gripping thriller.

Journal Entry 8 by wingmcsarwing at to fulfill a wish, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, January 08, 2019

Released 9 mos ago (1/8/2019 UTC) at to fulfill a wish, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

On its way to Passeur-X who has it on the wishlist.

Journal Entry 9 by wingPasseur-Xwing at Strasbourg, Alsace France on Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Arrived safely today.
Thank you very much, mcsar !

Journal Entry 10 by wingPasseur-Xwing at Strasbourg, Alsace France on Saturday, February 23, 2019
Ideal when you need to relax.

Journal Entry 11 by wingPasseur-Xwing at Bücherschrank Lidellplatz in Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, March 23, 2019

Released 7 mos ago (3/23/2019 UTC) at Bücherschrank Lidellplatz in Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany

Looking for new readers.