The Road

by Cormac McCarthy | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingtime-travelerwing of Westchester, New York USA on 11/6/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingtime-travelerwing from Westchester, New York USA on Monday, November 06, 2017
Welcome to Bookcrossing! Please make a journal entry just to let us know this book's been caught. Maybe you'll want to read it but if not, just pass it along to a friend or wild release it again. Thanks - I hope you enjoy this site.

Journal Entry 2 by wingtime-travelerwing at Westchester, New York USA on Monday, November 06, 2017
This story was fantastic. There is so much to say about it that I don't know where to start! It's a dark tale that is at times gruesome, eerie, heartbreaking and scary, but never would I say it's depressing. Instead it's an oddly beautiful story of the love between a father and son, a tale of good vs. evil, and a story of hope and survival. I wasn't sure that I liked the ending, but the more I thought about it, the more I thought it was right. This book is so well written that I felt like I was on the road with the man and the boy. At the same time, the writing is simple and the story reads fast. There are some questions that the author lets each reader answer for himself/herself. I didn't want to put this book down.

Serious readers should read this book.

Journal Entry 3 by wingtime-travelerwing at The Westchester in White Plains, New York USA on Thursday, January 25, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (1/25/2018 UTC) at The Westchester in White Plains, New York USA

Wi-fi area of the food court, on a table.

Released for ekorren's 52 Towns in 52 Weeks Release Challenge and msrubble's Movie Books Release Challenge.