A Walk In The Darkness (Ben Kamal and Danielle Barnea Novels)

by Jon Land | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/6/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, November 06, 2017
I selected this book from Little Free Library #23338 at 616 Falmouth Court in Sykesville, Maryland, USA. Thank you very much!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The author's name contains the word AND.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, January 26, 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library No. 44281 - Briars Acres in Olney, Maryland USA on Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (2/20/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library No. 44281 - Briars Acres in Olney, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!