The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, Part 1)

by J.R.R. Tolkien | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/5/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, November 05, 2017
I selected this book yesterday from the OBCZ (official BookCrossing Zone) at Birdie's Cafe in Westminster, Maryland, USA. I was there for a BCinDC meetup in memory of fellow BookCrosser MaryZee whose birthday was in November.

Thank you for the book!

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The November 2017 The Release Challenge hosted by RockDg9.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, November 24, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (4/22/2018 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!