corner corner The Girl You Left Behind: A Novel

The Girl You Left Behind: A Novel
by Jojo Moyes | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingEgkrynickywing of Bedminster, New Jersey USA on 11/4/2017

status (set by Egkrynicky): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingEgkrynickywing from Bedminster, New Jersey USA on Saturday, November 04, 2017

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Thank you for picking up this book. I'd love to see an entry letting me know it is safe with you. Do with it as you please... read it (or not!), give it to a friend, keep it, leave it in the wild - it's up to you! Enjoy! If you like you can mention me, egkrynicky, as the one who referred you.

Journal Entry 2 by wingEgkrynickywing at Liberty Park in Far Hills, New Jersey USA on Thursday, April 19, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (4/19/2018 UTC) at Liberty Park in Far Hills, New Jersey USA