Heather, Belle Of The Ball (Magic Attic Club)

by S. Sinykin | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingtime-travelerwing of Peekskill, New York USA on 11/3/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingtime-travelerwing from Peekskill, New York USA on Friday, November 03, 2017
Welcome to Bookcrossing! Please make a journal entry just to let us know this book's been caught. Maybe you'll want to read it but if not, just pass it along to a friend or wild release it again. Thanks - I hope you enjoy this site.

_____________________

This was one of my daughter's favorite books when she was in elementary school. Time to pass it along. Hope the finder enjoys it just as much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingtime-travelerwing at Little Free Library in Sleepy Hollow, New York USA on Friday, November 03, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (11/3/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library in Sleepy Hollow, New York USA

Up the front steps at the Winfield L. Morse Elementary School. You can see the Little Free library in the picture, next to the left hand side window.

Released for ekorren's 52 Towns in 52 Weeks Release Challenge.

Journal Entry 3 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, November 04, 2017
I was tickled to find this in the LFL today while dropping off some books of my own! I was in the area visiting family, and of course I had to hit up this LFL before I left town. Will drop this book off in one of the new LFLs in my town!

Journal Entry 4 by wingGoryDetailswing at Little Free Library, Legacy Playground in Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, November 05, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (11/5/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library, Legacy Playground in Nashua, New Hampshire USA

I left this book in the Little Free Library on this grey afternoon. Hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2017 Keep Them Moving release challenge. ***