corner corner Morning, Noon & Night

Morning, Noon & Night
by Sidney Sheldon | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by imawinn2 of Neenah, Wisconsin USA on 10/31/2017

status (set by imawinn2): available

Journal Entry 1 by imawinn2 from Neenah, Wisconsin USA on Tuesday, October 31, 2017

WILD RELEASE

To the lucky finder of this book...

Thank you for taking the time to visit us at Bookcrossing.com. If this is your first visit to our site...welcome & I'm sure you'll find it fun!

All over the world people are following their books travels through Book Crossing & by making an entry you will be helping to keep this book’s unique travelling history up-to-date.

You can make your first journal entry about this book now! Just tell us where you found it....& don't worry about giving your name, you can remain anonymous.

When you’ve read it, why not come back here and let us know what you thought of it? Tell us what your plans for it are....is it being passed to someone else?...or maybe you're going to leave it for someone else to find - just like you did! Then, if you want to, you will be able to follow it's travels around the book loving world as well!

I hope you've enjoyed visiting us here at BookCrossing.com & if you do decide to join us, please consider using me, imawinn2, as the member who referred you- then I know I'm successfully spreading the BookCrossing word!

Enjoy the book!